4.10.15

Brighter Side

Sweet Saturday

There are so many moments that are fantastic in a week – little things that I find that make me smile or laugh, or remind me of someone near and dear. It’s far too easy to forget about these moments and concentrate on the bad ones; maybe that’s because it’s my default, or it’s just so much more comfortable to be in that angsty-sort of place. Either way, since the Super Moon eclipse last week, I’ve been trying to … well, be nicer. See the brighter side. Enjoy these moments and not just focus on the journey.


I laid around for much of today and allowed myself the chance to reread most of these blogs. Okay, I didn’t totally read them, but I skimmed them well enough to get a feel for what kind of progress I’ve made over the last ten months. I cannot believe that it’s already October and the challenge I gave myself at the turn of the year has (for the most part) been met well. I’ve missed a few days here and there, lately more than earlier in the year, but that’s okay. It’s the process of doing this and not just the end result. Though, having 365 essays ranging from the mundane to the very important will be pretty sweet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment