6.11.15

Aligning

Fabulous Friday



It’s amazing how a shift in my perspective shifts my perspective.

Moving out of the lab into my main room at Regent was probably the best thing I’ve done in the last three weeks. Okay, well that’s not entirely true because I hit a killer set of sumos on Tuesday, but that endorphin rush has long passed while my renewed commitment to my craft is something that I live daily. Every time I return to my space and see my desk and screens patiently waiting for me to work, it’s as if I’m zapped into action. “Hello J,” says desk, “Sit down and get to tapping. Those dreams of yours aren’t going to just happen.”

Natalie used to remind us that setting an intention and then committing to that goal is the way to make sure one lives with purpose, grace and humility. Remembering that my intentions are clear, and revisiting them (both in action and on paper) reinforces that what I’m doing is what I’m supposed to be doing. I told Ghost the other day I still have no real idea of what I’m doing with my life, but at least I know what I want and how I want to do it. That’s half the hustle, he replied.



“It is only within the context of having properly developed your mind that you will be able to truly enjoy the achievement of your material values.”  Mike Mentzer

No comments:

Post a Comment