23.12.14

May as Well ...



... start today with the expose that will invariably come from this challenge :)

Christmas came early!  Came home to a box from Efed, replete with two pairs of tights and the SAME pair of shoes that I've been running in for the last three hundred miles.  My sister knows me well. #newkicks #oldkicks #samekicks

After a crazy intense HIIT cycling session, where I discovered I LOVE pushing pedals as much as I enjoy crushing miles, I was overjoyed to slit open a box from my Chmok, excited to see what was inside ... even more so to see that she chose the very same pair of shoes that I just love.

Overwhelmed doesn't do justice to the feeling of opening this box.  It was more a feeling of being complete, of knowing that even though we are separated by so many miles, my sister is right here with me, every step of the way - no pun intended, of course.

It's been a long journey, with me and Efed, but it's one that has happened exactly as it should.  I'm blessed and lucky to count my sister as my best friend.  She gifted me some amazing "J" note cards - I can't wait to send them out... love me some mail :)

So yah, this is life.  Grateful, happy, whole.  Yogi Bhajan would be proud, I think.
Sat Nam.

2 comments: